Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Monday Night Football

The second I stepped off the bus downtown Monday evening I could feel the electricity in the air, it was crazy almost making my hair stand up. I had to stop for a second and grin, a grin that got even bigger when I car full of guys with faces painted up in Steelers' logos drove by and shouting.
Nights like these encapsulate everything I love about living downtown.
No worries though, the Steelers and Bengals fans seemed to get along better this year with less anger, maybe the fact that everyone knew the Steelers were going to win took some of the edge off the trash talking.
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
I was just happy the evening was warm, after the cool weekend I worried it would be too cold but no, it was almost perfect.
The city door was up and the TV out, perfect for watching the game, people who had never been were amazed at the crowd noise drowning out the TV the few times the Bengals pulled off a huge play.
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
Just like anyone else's house, everyone always ends up in the kitchen.
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
JT always slays me
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers
Parker Flats Bengals vs Steelers[where:353 w 4th st cincinnati ohio 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker