Monday, February 12, 2007

Parker Flats: Buyer’s Guide

I hope everyone made their way to the design center last Thursday or Saturday. I met another neighbor, so I think I'm up to at least ten now. If there's any new readers out there drop me an email, I won't be spamming you, but it would it would be nice to know everyone.
What do you think of this? If you want to pitch in and research one of the appliances or other products in the buyers guide I'll post it and give you credit. If we can make informed decisions on what options and upgrades to go with, our new homes will be more enjoyable and stress free.
What prompted this is; I did a Google to find reviews on the Frigidaire FDB1050REC Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher in the A Options and so far no one has a good thing to say about it.
So do some research and send me your thoughts, please include all links and references you use.

A Options
Review 1
Pros: can not think of any
Cons: everything
Full Review :
Sorry frigidaire but my 20 yo dishwasher out performed this one, that's not even a year old yet. It is not quiet. More than 1/2 the dishes do not get cleaned & that's even after rinsing them off. None of the dishes are even dry when done. It stops in the rinse cycle 2 times, and you have to turn the knob a notch or it'll continually run in that spot. Will not buy a frigidaire appliance again.

Review 2
Worst thing I have ever bought
I don't know how the people at Frigidaire have the audacity to call this a dishwasher, because it does not - I repeat - DOES NOT wash dishes

parkerflats_02_12_2007_02
parkerflats_02_12_2007_01

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker