Monday, September 18, 2006

Parker Flats: Downtown Life

I know I'm preaching to the choir in saying that the downtown is the only place to be.
This was just the craziest weekend. Friday was the Bengals Backstage Bash, followed by a party at The Know Theater and then the wildest rooftop party on top of the Dobb's condo with Who Dey and Palmer, their miniature Dobermans which somehow I didn't get pictures of. Then I thought of the most awesome blog ever but we went to Shanghai Mamas and I got home with a splitting headache and the next morning I couldn't remember any of it so now you're stuck with this.
Oh yea, there was this little Oktoberfest thing going on and the Bengals - Browns game. I'm not claiming to be a genius because anyone could of guessed this but Chad did the chicken dance after his touchdown.
Click through for the photo album.




Oktoberfest
Oktoberfest
Oktoberfest


Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker