Monday, June 12, 2006

Parker Flats: Ground Breaking

The Ground breaking for Parker Flats happened Friday morning at 10am with suits from the Developers, the realty offices and the city. It was basically what I expected, a moment for everyone involved to get their 15 minutes but I did meet a few of my future neighbors. The highlight was Jeff Berding talking about one of his campaign promises was to fill downtown with construction cranes and Parker Flats was the first one. Never mind we bought the condo two months before he was elected. Thats ok, I'll give it to him if it helps get more things happening downtown. So I have a picture of the suits, the residents and Blake Fox and I.
Ground Breaking
Company suits
Parker Flays residents
Blake and I

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker